- No minimum order.
- Order by website, EDI, email, phone, fax, or mail.
- For your convenience, BPP accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express.
- Your first purchase will be credit card, C.O.D. or payment with order unless prior credit arrangements are made.
shipping and handling
- Drop shipments can be made to your customer.
- All freight charges and special handling charges are the responsibility of the purchaser and will be added to your invoice.
- Freight charges can be charged directly to your account by using the carrier’s consignee billing.
- Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer or are made to order. These will normally be shipped within 7-10 work days.
- Rush shipments can be arranged when merchandise is available. Charges for this service will be added to your invoice.
damages and shipping shortage
- You must initiate damage and shortage claims with delivering carrier.
- Damage to a shipping container must be reported to the carrier at time of delivery.
- If damage to the merchandise is obvious at time of delivery, note the damage on delivery bill and have driver sign it (acknowledging the damage).
- If damage to the merchandise is not obvious (hidden damage) at time of delivery, call the carrier within 10 days of delivery and request an inspection. Save the merchandise and all packaging materials for the inspection.
- Obtain a return authorization number (RMA) from BPP’s customer service department.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package.
- Return the merchandise to the location given by BPP’s customer service department.
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper).
No unauthorized return will be accepted.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- BPP charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of BPP’s error.
- BPP will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as return is received and processed.
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No refund payment will be issued.
- net 30 days
- U.S. funds drawn on U.S. bank
- returned checks subject to $25.00 fee
- BPP reserves right to withhold shipment of pending orders or back-orders if account is overdue
- Overdue invoices shall be charged interest at the rate of 1-1/2% per month
- Customer shall be responsible for all collection costs
- Terms are subject to change without notice
- Pricing is subject to change without notice
- Prices do not include freight charges<
- Equipment and supplies illustrated or specified in the catalog are subject to modification consistent with product availability or other factors.
- BPP offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. When manufacturer includes a warrantee card or extended warranty, contact the manufacturer directly for warranty information.
- BPP reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its sole discretion.
- If your billing or shipping location is in New York state, you will be charged sales tax.
- If you are exempt from paying New York State sales tax, please send a copy of your resale or tax exempt certificate with your order or invoice payment.
- If your billing or shipping address is located in a state in which the shipper has a presence, you may be responsible for sales tax.