About the CanDo® brand
CanDo® exercise products have been used by physical therapists, athletic trainers and the general public since the 1980s. Many of you who have received therapy after an injury have probably used a CanDo® exercise product during your rehabilitation.
The product line includes exercisers for strength and rehabilitation, balance and coordination, and flexibility. Many CanDo® exercisers are now available in consumer friendly retail packaging.
The CanDo® product category
Below is a listing of some CanDo® products. Select a category link to learn more.
- CanDo® exercise bands – the most widely used CanDo® exerciser in the therapy setting. It incorporates the same color code as Thera-Band® and is desirable as a high-quality, low-cost alternative. There are many complementary accessories, including: handle, storage rack and exercise station. Now also available in the new Perf-100 put-up.
- CanDo® exercise tubing – the same great stretch characteristic as CanDo® band. Resistance tubing is more popular amongst athletic trainers. Available in bulk or pre-cut.
- Can-Do® Digi-Series hand exerciser:
- CanDo® Theraputty® – six color-coded resistance levels of exercise putty.
- CanDo® Puttycise® – tools to facilitate putty exercise
- CanDo® Twist-n-Bend™ bar – for hand wrist and shoulder exercise
- CanDo® weight series includes dumbbells, medicine balls, exercise bars and more.
- CanDo® pedal exercisers – including standard, digital, folding and Magneciser® models.
- CanDo® foam rollers – includes a variety and styles and sizes to suit most needs
- CanDo® balance boards – including the MVP™ balance system and Multi-Axial Positioning System.
- CanDo® inflatable line – including balance discs, inflatable exercise balls and more.
- CanDo® over the door pulley exercisers – including the new color-coded Visualizer® pulleys.
- CanDo® exercise mat – including individual and group mats.
Polyethylene foam rollers with TufCoat finish are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The PE rollers with TufCoat are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Foam rollers are available in 36" and 12" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. Available in 6" and 4" diameters. This line of rollers is available with white foam and blue TufCoat. The TufCoat is a solid plastic-like coating layer on the exterior of the foam roller that adds a level of firmness and wash ability.More Information & Buy
The economy polyethylene foam rollers with hollow core are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Available in blue color in 6" x 30" and 6" x 15" lengths.More Information & Buy
The Cando® flexible hand bar exerciser is a lightweight, portable exerciser designed to strengthen muscles in the hand, wrist and shoulder. Also promotes coordination and increases range-of-motion. The bar is a perfect size for twisting and bending it. Perform oscillation movements for neuromuscular and balance training. Use for soft tissue and joint mobilization. The 12 inch long rubber bar utilizes the same graduated progressive color code as other Cando® products (tan xx-light, yellow x-light, red - light, green - medium, blue - firm, and black x-firm). Consistent bar diameter and length throughout resistances means you use the same muscles with each resistance.More Information & Buy
Pedal exercisers are inexpensive and portable exercisers for both the upper and lower body. They can be used on the floor for foot pedaling, or on the tabletop for hand pedaling. These pedal exercisers have wide leg spread and non-marring feet keep exerciser stable even when patient has little muscle control. Wrap around adjustable foot straps for use with or without shoes. Adjustable tension allows for easy changes in pedaling difficulty level. Exercisers are available in a variety of styles with and without digital read-out.More Information & Buy
Color-coded plyometric balls available from 1 to 30 pounds. Balls are available with firm rubber exterior shell or soft pliable rubber exterior shell. Balls have easy-to-grip rubber surface. Balls can be used with trampoline rebounder and thrown back and forth with a partner. Rebounders and ball rack also available.More Information & Buy